Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update, Thanksgiving 2010

I'm back internets! Excuse the photo dump but I have to catch you up.
In November I went to Chicago for Ethan's basic training graduation. About a week later moved to CT. It wasn't easy getting to this point and I'm still adjusting but better things are around the corner.
Robyn! I love you! This is us in Chicago. Don't know what I would have done without her.

On top of the sears tower.

In CT together at last! This is at the beach.

Happy leaves.
For Thanksgiving a family here was nice enough to invite us to there home. And it just so happens that their home is beautiful!

White pumpkins are pretty rad.




We went on a walk to the cemetery. So nice.
Where we had the dinner!

Bunny!
There are a few more pictures on my flickr.
Happy Holidays! I'll be back soon with Christmas Decoration pictures.
-rin.



No comments: