Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bye2011.

Every year on this blog I like to recap the year with pictures of myself and a little about my year. So exciting right?
I don't know if you feel the same way but I think it's interesting to see the evolution of myself.
Happy new year everyone!

Describe 2011 with 3 words:
Ashes, bruises, smeared.

What bands did you see in 2011?
Alkaline Trio. KatyPerry.

Where do you live now?
Provo Utah.

What happened on your birthday?
Had breakfast at midnight, went out to a japanese place and saw Fast Five with my favorite people.

Which one was your favorite month?
December

Most influential people in 2011?
Definitely Ethan, for better or worse.
My sisters and their childrens.
Michael, he's gonna be my friend always if he likes it or not.



What was your favorite moment in 2011?
I was on the floor petting Sasha (my sisters dog) and talking to everyone. Either that or a pizza party I had with Ethan.

Did you find new friends?
I did! But I don't know if we will stay friends.

Do you regret something?
If I lived this year over I doubt I'd do anything different.

Did your life change in 2011?
Oh yes. I moved home. Married now. Had to deal with tons emotionally and mentally.

Did you find a new job?
I closed down a robert's store.

Are you happy 2011 is over?
Bring on 2012!

Best film you saw in 2011?
Honestly...probably a documentary called Babies.

What were you doing Last New years eve at 11:59?
Puking.

What are you looking forward to in 2012?
The end of the world.

What do you want to change in 2012?
I would like another pet.

What are you NOT looking forward to in 2012?
Leaving my bed.

Musicians you listened to in 2012:

1.Notorious B.I.G.

2. Wu tang clan

3. 2NE1

January 2011:February:
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
I have two from October because I feel like my hair grew tons that month!
November:
December:
This year was very pink and green. Good luck making 2012 awesome!
-rin.

No comments: