Tuesday, May 1, 2012

22 Facts about me.

In celebration of me turning 22 this week have 22 facts about me.

1. I hate the smell of freshly mowed grass.
2. I really don't like sharing food. I like to have my own little portion so it's ALL MINE.
3. I like to eat the outsides before eating the insides of candy bars. (and some other foods too)
4. I've kissed a giraffe on the neck.
5. I was suspended in high school for the color of my hair.
6. The only shortened versions of my name I can stand are Kat & Rin.
7. All through high school I wore a batman or a my little pony watch.
8. When I was 11 I had a website with pictures of sailor moon characters and x-men evolution characters.
9. I can't sleep without the hum of my fan. (even in the winter)
10. When I was a small child I loved watching people from somewhere they couldn't see me. (wow, that sounds really creepy)
11. I've lived in four states.
12. Once I threw up and a friend of mine said it was so beautiful because it was rainbow colored.
13. I don't have a license. (I am terrified of cars)
14. I'm very sensitive to smells.
15. I don't like labels but I identify as pansexual.
16. I used to sit on the roof and draw. (Still love roofs)
17. I took guitar, harmonica and jujitsu my freshman year of high school from people in my neighborhood.
18. My biggest goal in life has always been to go to Japan.
19. When I'm hungry or too warm I get angry. 
20. Almost everything I'm really passionate about is visual.
21. I once got a black eye from a concert but it only lasted a day. (Not so impressive.)
22. I have a fear of hair follicles.
Picture of me as a child after falling into the toilet. 
"Help me out, Don't take a picture!"
Hope you enjoyed learning more about me. I challenge you to tell me some facts about you!
-rin.

No comments: