Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wishlist.

(source)
Bath bombs!- They have some fun ones at Lush or on Etsy. I want the kind that makes your skin sparkly! 
(source)

These platforms- Been lusting over these shoes for a long time now. Someday you will be mine...someday.
(source)
Blender- Okay so it doesn't HAVE to be pink but that would be pretty cool.
(source)
Blending sponge- I've heard really amazing things about this type of sponge.
(source)
Glasses- I need new ones and I'd love to have cute ones like these Kirk Originals.
(source)
Sailor Pluto Shirt- I'm in desperate need of this! I love it!
(source)
Fabric- Or just one of those gorgeous sugary carnival dresses but anything Angelic Pretty is dreaming very big.

I'm sure I could go on but for now that's what is on my wishlist. :) 
Hopefully one day all my dreams will come true!
Of course we have bills, food and other priorities that will come first,
but a girl can dream.
What have you been lusting after?

-rin.

No comments: