Friday, June 22, 2012

Create Everything. Part 1


Recently my mind was opened up by the idea that we create our past as well as the future.
Here is what I mean by that, your future is always just what ifs and all a product of your mind since you don't actually know what will happen right? The past is also just a product of your mind. All of our memories are rewritten each time we recall them. They are not concrete. This kind of blew my mind since I thought what happened in the past was in stone. Now I know that it too is created by our minds. 
How crazy is that?
The only real thing is right now. The present. Everything else is in our head.
I know this is true because different times in my life memories wouldn't feel the same to remember.
We can choose to feel good about it instead.

-rin.

No comments: