Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day.

When you are young you can't usually relate to your parents or maybe I just chose not to. But as I get older I realize more and more how much I'm like my dad.
I remember him reading comics to me and watching movies with me.
Now as an adult I still enjoy movies and comics and would rather sit down and watch something with someone than talk about something neither of us are interested in. Small talk... *shudders*

We are both tauruses and sometimes seem to fit that quite well. Stubborn and inwardly reflective.
We are both creative and like to snack. We value material things and are introverted.
I think we both get our fill from being around lots of people quite quickly.
Positive or negative I tend to see many similarities. For better or worse..

Happy Father's Day everyone! 
-rin.

1 comment:

david@gommstudios.com said...

I knew there was some reason that I liked you!