Monday, December 10, 2012

Why do you care about others life choices?

I can understand why you wouldn't want something a part of your life but I don't understand when people start to project their choices on everyone else.
If someone close to me chose to be a sex worker I would want to make sure they knew the potential consequences and dangers that go along with that but if they felt good about it why in the world would I want to stop them?
If my friends pray to God every night and that makes them feel good. Why would I hold them back from that?
I guess I just want the people close to me to be happy and do what they feel good about and I don't think that effects me in anyway. So it's hard for me to understand why the people around me want to control others life's because that's what they think is right. Just because I feel good about something does not mean anyone else will.
I just want you to let people make their own life choices and stop acting like it has anything to do with you.
-rin.

No comments: